Wednesday, March 13, 2013

RC Choir 2012-13 Post #4

13.03.2013 Wednesday, 1800-1930

So now. To explore how my story ties in shockingly, in an almost perfect match to the lyrics of 愛情樹.

愛的種子埋在地底下
God's love is inherent in everyone, it is hidden deep in my heart
雨水滋潤陽光揮灑

God is forever nurturing us, He showers me with love and blesses me everyday
一點一點冒出新綠芽

He slowly reveals His perfect plans for me, plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future
一吋一吋奮力向上爬
And I fight one step at a time, striving to climb up to reach Him and achieve peace

日復一日迎風長大

Day by day I look up at the skies and welcome the day as a new beginning
枝葉漸漸聚成傘一把

The day's experiences accumulate and make me wiser
黃昏遙望山邊彩霞

At dawn I look out across the skies and reminisce, learning and improving and growing stronger and wiser all the time
入夜探看星空眨呀眨

And as night draws in I lie down among the stars and breathe in and admire God's handiwork

不管野草茂密紛雜

No matter what troubles or obstacles Satan may throw at me
根苗抗壓努力向下紮

Cannot get in my way of reconnecting with my God, I will resist and reach out for the light
有時雲霧遮蔽靈魂之塔

But sometimes the clouds fog my vision and I am unable to see the truth, the tower of Babel
有時難免孤獨害怕

And sometimes it is inevitable to be lonely and afraid

唯有真情能夠穿透雲霧

Only the truth will set you free, to pierce through the clouds and to see the light
帶來天堂裡的無限祝福

And bring with it countless showers of blessings from Heaven
愛情樹的枝枒

Will God's love for me
終究開出一朵美麗的花
Sprout and blossom in my heart and fill my whole being!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment