Thursday, May 22, 2014

Story of My Life (One Direction -- Piano/Cello Cover) - ThePianoGuys (+p...





Incredulously beautiful.

They have got to be my favourite YouTubers of all time, TPG, from the time they officially became a group (not just the duo with Jon and Steven, but also the camera guys!!!)

I probably first started watching only because of Steven Sharp Nelson, but I grew to love everything about them - from their pure covers to mix and mashups and arrangements and collaborations and scenery and everything about them just touched my heart so deeply. :')

And on this very dreary rainy Friday where I'm still feeling a bit lost and blue, with exams still looming up ahead for another week, I rediscover my strength and spirit and inspiration here. Their music is so heartwarming and beautiful. And through their music, they're out on a mission to tell the whole world of their story of life. Life is beautiful. :')

"Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more."

No comments:

Post a Comment